Steven L. Pawlak, P.E.
Principal, Senior Project Engineer
Mr. Pawlak has over 34 years of experience and is responsible for the overall management of the Glenwood Springs office including marketing, client development and maintenance, project proposals, contracts, site evaluations and technical review. He oversees the Summit County office and provides technical and management support. Mr. Pawlak has extensive experience with mountain terrain problems such as landslides stability evaluation and mitigation, steep slope grading and retaining walls, and groundwater impact and mitigation.
- M.S. Civil Engineering, Arizona State University, 1976
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Arizona State University, 1972
- Registered Engineer: Colorado and Arizona
- American Consulting Engineers Council (ACEC), Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Life Member