Daniel E. Hardin, P.E.
Principal, Senior Project Engineer
Mr. Hardin has over 37 years of experience in geotechnical, geological engineering, and materials testing. He is responsible for conducting geotechnical investigations, analysis and design of commercial, industrial and residential projects. Typical projects on which he is involved include hotels, commercial and residential developments. Municipal projects on which he has been involved include bridges, roads, water tanks and pipelines, parking garages, schools and employee housing.
- M.S. Civil Engineering, Northeastern University, 1988
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Northeastern University, 1981
- Registered Engineer: Colorado
- Colorado Association of Geotechnical Engineers (CAGE), Member and Past President
- American Consulting Engineers Council (ACEC), Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Member