- The existing 30-acre park underwent a significant transformation that included the construction of a kiosk and restroom building.
- A plaza area, sports field, and several play structures throughout the park were also included in Phase I of the project.
- The plaza area includes site flatwork, shade structure, and a water feature.
- Phase II included a net tower and rehabilitation of the existing parking lot as well as an activity kiosk that serves as an area for recreation and encourage festivals and food trucks.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing