- The North Metro Fire Rescue District Administration Building is a 31,369 sq. ft. facility that consolidated all of the fire districts’ offices into one building.
- The two-story building is 19,647 sq. ft. with an 11,722 sq. ft. underground parking garage.
- The building’s glass ground-floor walls signify department transparency, while allowing views through the building of the park and paths behind.
- The underground parking garage has 31 parking spaces and also includes a mechanical electrical and storage room.
- The building is located on the corner of 1st Avenue & Lamar Street at the gateway to the City and County of Broomfield Municipal Complex.
- This project is LEED Gold Certified.
- Construction Materials Testing