- Phase 1 construction for the widening of E-470 mainline from the bridge structures over Cherry Creek to Quincy Avenue is approximately 8 miles in length.
- Phase 1 widening was completed in January of 2018.
- The roadway embankment template was widened to the ultimate configuration with the 3rd and future 4th lane added and paved in each direction
- Nine bridge structures were widened to the ultimate configuration, 4 lanes in each direction.
- Phase 2 is currently being constructed with completion anticipated by April of 2021.
- Phase 2 includes approximately 8 additional miles of alignment from Quincy Avenue through the I-70 interchange terminating on the north side of Smith Road.
- This phase of the project includes the widening of 14 bridge structures and the extension of 2 major box culverts.
|Location:||Douglas County and Arapahoe County, Colorado|
- Geotechnical Engineering and Pavement Design
- Construction Materials Testing