- Phase 1 construction for the widening of E-470 mainline from the bridge structures over Cherry Creek to Quincy Avenue.
- Phase 1 widening was recently completed and is approximately 8 miles in length.
- The roadway embankment template was widened to the ultimate configuration with only the third lane paved/added in each direction.
- Nine bridge structures were widened to the ultimate configuration, four lanes in each direction.
- Phase 2 is currently being designed and includes approximately 8 additional miles of alignment from Quincy Avenue through the I-70 interchange terminating on the north side of Smith Road.
- This phase of the project includes the widening of 14 bridge structures and the extension of two major box culverts.
|Location:||Douglas County and Arapahoe County, Colorado|
- Geotechnical Engineering and Pavement Design
- Construction Materials Testing