- In September of 2005, Kroenke Sports Enterprises (KSE) broke ground on the Colorado Rapids Major League Soccer Stadium and Prairie Gateway development.
- The 1,000-acre development is located just north of I-70 at 56th Avenue and Quebec Street in Commerce City.
- Is is the world’s largest soccer complex with 24 playing fields.
- The stadium and Sports Park occupies 360 acres of the Prairie Gateway development, which includes 600,000 sq. ft. of retail space, a civic center, and a visitor’s center and educational facility for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- The site also contains one of the largest urban nature preserves in the country, as well as one of the few remaining short-grass prairies in existence.
|Location:||Commerce City, CO|
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing