- 2007, Freeport McMorRan initiated construction to restart the Climax Molybdenum Mine on Freemont Pass near Leadville, CO.
- K+A provided geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing services during two phases of that construction; the initial 1 1/2 years of construction and the restart of the project in 2010.
- K+A set up an on-site field laboratory during the initial 1 1/2 years of work, and our Frisco Office (now named Summit County) performed construction services during the restart phase of the project.
- Having a successfully run on-site laboratory trailer was critical in providing a quick turnaround for laboratory soils and concrete testing results.
|Location:||Summit County, CO|
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing