- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) determined Chatfield Reservoir can accommodate an additional 20,600-acre-foot of water storage for water supply without compromising its flood control function.
- Additional storage space will be used by municipal and agricultural water providers to help meet the diverse needs of the state.
- Recreational modifications were made to the Marina, Swim Beach, and Balloon Launch Area at Chatfield State Park addressing any potential impacts of additional water storage.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing