Richard C. Hepworth, P.E., P.G.
Richard C. Hepworth (Dick) is a Senior Consultant at Kumar & Associates. Mr. Hepworth has been active and an officer in several engineering organizations. He is a published author of several articles found in publications such as; ASCE, Deep Foundation Institute and AIME.
- M.S. Geological and Civil Engineering, University of Utah, 1963
- B.A. Geology, University of Colorado, 1959
- Registered Engineer: Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
- Professional Geologist: Wyoming
- American Consulting Engineers Council (ACEC) Colorado, Past President
- American Society of Civil Engineer (ASCE), Member
- Association of Drilled Shaft Contractors, Member
- Association of Engineering Geologists (AEG), Member
- Colorado Engineering Council, Past President
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, Member
- Geological Society of America, Member
- Geoprofessional Business Association (formerly known as ASFE)