Josh Barker, P.E.
Principal, Fort Collins Branch Manager, Senior Project Engineer
Josh Barker has more than 27 years of experience in the geotechnical engineering field and also has extensive experience with both field and laboratory testing of concrete, soils and reinforcing steel. His transportation related experience includes testing and analysis of pavements through the use of a Falling Weight Deflectometer. Josh also has experience with structure foundations ranging from small building pads to multi-story commercial buildings.
- M.S. Civil Engineering, University of Colorado at Denver, 2013
- B.S. Civil Engineering Technology, Metropolitan State College, 2001
- Professional Engineer: Colorado
- Colorado Association of Geotechnical Engineers (CAGE), Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Member